Complete 2019 & Create 2020 - ENGLISH
*** Deze workshop word op 19 januari aangeboden in het Nederlands. Mocht je begrip van Engels echter goed genoeg zijn om de workshop te kunnen volgen, kan je alsnog meedoen. Je mag jouw bijdrage en gedachten in het Nederlands delen, maar de workshop vindt verder in het Engels plaats. ***
The year is drawing to an end. And that means that a cycle is completing, too. Whenever cycles end there is the possibility to create something new. That’s the natural flow of life. Just look at nature.
Completing – an important step before we start to create
Each year I take time to say good-bye. I look back, I celebrate my breakthroughs and laugh, I muse and ponder, sometimes cry about the breakdowns, and I acknowledge everything that was. By doing so I complete the past year and with that create space for the next year. After that I tune inward to look, to see, to discover, to explore, to dream. Eventually I create a vision of the year to come and express that in a vision board.
We will do this together on January 19th and 26th
On the 19th the workshop will be offered in Dutch, on the 26th it will take place in English.
Sign up via below registration form.
Creating vision and expressing it in a vision board
This workshop is for those who consciously want to create an empowering and inspiring 2020. For those who are still a bit scared to dream big(ger), but feel a strong longing to do so and wish to go forward with more clarity and awareness. And for those who are committed to keep their vison alive.
What can you expect?
- Digital support and assignments to complete your 2019.
You will be doing this in your own time as an important preparation for the workshop. Doing this will free up your energy and create space for something new to unfold.
- Intimate and safe setting in which everything can be shared
- 5 hours to create your 2020 by means of group coaching, yoga/meditation and the vision board
- Personal attention and support
- Your own vision board to take home
- Tools to keep your vision alive throughout the year
- Inspiration, relaxation and energy
- Sweet/savoury snacks & tea*
What do you need to bring?
- Notebook and pen
- Your notes of the preparatory assignments
- Clothing that is comfortable and allows you to sit and move freely
Location, Planning & Investment
Svaha Yoga Downtown Studio
Begijnensteeg 1, Amsterdam
12:00 doors open
12:15 start of workshop
17:00 end of workshop
45,- euro per person
* please inform me via the registration form of any dietary requirements or allergies, so I can keep that in mind when preparing the workshop snacks and goodies.
- Datum:26 jan 2020